Managing your own business while maintaining the highest standards of service is a lot of work. Sometimes a 14 hour working day is not enough, and there is never enough time for developing company strategy and finding new ways to increase revenue. After working hard to establish your company on the market there comes a time, when you simply can’t do it all by yourself.
Your time means money. Why not increase your company’s potential by delegating mundane and time consuming tasks to a specialist temporary Personal Assistant? You can benefit from their administrative support, customer service, or sales and marketing assistance.
Whether 4 or 40 hours a week, depending on your needs and circumstances, your PA will help you with the following:
- communication management (mail and post)
- writing letters
- calendar management
- scheduling meetings
- system data management
- data entry
- organising events and business travels
Sales and customer service
- clients and stakeholders management
- sales offers preparation
- processing and making orders
- producing reports
- preparing presentations
- invoicing and accounts receivable
- chasing payment and debt collection
Our practice and experience demonstrates, that Personal Assistant services are very often directly associated with call answering and call forwarding services. At Team@One, we are prepared to go that extra mile for our customers to support them in managing their sales, customer service and administration tasks.
Advantages of working with a PA:
- Save time by outsourcing the most mundane duties and formalities.
- Save money on renting an office, providing an equipped working space and employee overheads
- Freedom and independence, no headache associated with sickness and holiday leaves, no ties associated with a full time contract agreement